New Song For Promo Video





Ok seeing as I am from the DMV area I thought it was only right to use music from here. So it's only right that I use PPB (Puffy Pocket Boys). All you have to do is click play and listen then vote. Or for other PPB songs click on the links below. I am only putting PPB songs in the next video. And while you are at the other links make sure to download there first 2 mixtapes kuz re-count is coming soon to ears near you.

As for the video it's pretty much going to be telling you what we have to offer on the site/forum. Such as contest and forums and stuff.
And for you haters I got a little saying for you from the best of the best.
Just Like Mother Fu**er To Down Talk Another Mother Fu**er Kuz He Trying And You Ain't.
2Pac AKA Lucky


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?